Contributor Billboard

• February 6, 2018 at 10:24 am #1972
    SinanDira
    Keymaster

Hello, fellow lorewalkers! For those of you who are interested in becoming part of WoW Lore TLDR’s family (consisting only of me as of now) and leaving a footprint before it grows big, you’re most welcome to advertise your skills here.

What skills does the site require?

The most needed skills are editing and web development. The Story page content has numerous typos and grammatical errors, but more notable than that is the fact that I am not a native English speaker. A native editor would do very well revising my weaker sentences wherever found. As for web development, the website is currently composed of WP plugins and a few JQuery codes barely put up together to carry out their respective functions, and it mostly lacks optimizations. Good advice could go a long way down that road.

Aside from these big two, you’re more than free to present any skill you think is viable. For instance, the Interactive Atlas is based off artwork made by deviantArt user sub-thermal, after his permission, of course.

What’s in it for me?

As of this thread’s submission date, I can’t provide anything to contributors other than credit for their works, beside the experience, sense of accomplishment and whatever fun they derive from being part of this website. And of course, there will be the long term relationship that we forge together.

How to contribute?

There are no specific rules. If you are interested in contributing, simply advertise for yourself in a comment. State the skills you’re interested in offering and any relevant information such as how serious or casual your approach is, and how we could get in touch (or you could just hit me up on Discord, where I’m mostly available).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.